January 4, 2011

Vegan Golden Cupcakes With Strawberry Frosting


So my first attempt at brighter more clear photography didnt quite work 100% but I think Ive taken a step in the right direction. Now that I have my own computer back I might just try a little more photo editing too! I did a second post today because I HAD to try this yummy recipe that I found. Its for 'Golden Cupcakes' from the book Vegan Cupcake Take Over the World. The cupcakes themselves are vegan but the strawberry frosting contains regular margarine. 

The cupcakes themselves are amazing. This picture was short one cupcake because I ate one right out of the oven....hence the strange angle of the picture....to cover up the empty space. My husband gave these cupcakes the thumbs up- even if they contain the word 'vegan'.  

No comments:

Post a Comment